Enjoy this fall treat from our cafe!
- 8 oz butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Cream together butter, white sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla and pumpkin.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, raisins and flour. Stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Drop cookies by the heaping teaspoonful on to cookie sheets covered with parchment paper. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly browned around edges.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling racks.
This blog entry has no comments.