This year, the Y is the host site for A Royal Affair, a true royal prom for people with diverse abilities ages 14 and older. We are very excited to be the local enue for this year's event on Friday, February 9th.
This event is put on entirely by volunteers and this year 400 volunteers are needed. To learn learn more about how you can serve at this event and to sign up click here.
The event website has information about registration, hair and nail appointments, and photos from previous events.
In order to turn our gym space into a dance venue to remember, the Y will have some closures earlier in the day to prepare.
- Courts 1 and 2 of gym close at 12:00 pm
- Full gym will be closed at 2:00 pm
- Kids Corner closes at 2:00 pm (no evening hours)
- All pools close at 4:30 pm
- The Y Facility closes at 5:00 pm (Child Care Center closes at 6:00 pm)