We want to partner with your employer to invest in your wellness. If your company provides a monthly subsidy for Y membership, the Y will match 50% of that subsidy up to $10/month.
A few features include:
- a free one-week trial,
- access to four Ys in Waukesha County and all Ys in the state,
- complimentary Lunch ‘n Learn
- and more!
To date, our Y has about 49 participating companies. To find out if your employer is enrolled in our Workplace Wellness program or for additional information, contact Laura Ferree, 262-567-7251, x124 or email@example.com
Annual Workplace Wellness Conference
October 23, 2018, 7:15 - 9:00 am
Join us to learn how you can bolster your Workplace Wellness program, hear about what's up and coming in the industry, and connect to community resources who can help.
Speakers and topics include:
- Panel Discussion on Major Chronic Disease - Hanna Misiak, CHES and Megan Reid, APNP
- Mental Health and Self Care for Employers - Dr. Jerry Halverson, MD, DFAPA Rogers Behavioral Health
- Financial Wellness - What Employers can do to Support Employees - Carrie Rosenau, Vice President, Human Resources - Ixonia Bank
REGISTER NOW! Conference is free but requires registration. Light breakfast and coffee provided.
Who should attend?
Human Resources | Risk Managers | Owners | Managers | Supervisors
The YMCA at Pabst Farms works with the following insurance carriers to provide you membership to the Y:
- Arise for Oconomowoc Area
- UHC-Health Contributions
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of MN
- Humana Vitality
Individual plans may vary; please check with your insurance provider to see if your plan covers a Y membership.