Registering Online has many benefits!
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
- Convenient - Register and pay anytime, from anywhere!
- Saves Time - In a matter of minutes, you can set up your account and enroll for your program.
- Receive email reminders about upcoming registrations and programs.
AWAY members receive member program rates during community registration dates.
All Community Participants need to have a completed Participation Agreement form and a waiver on file.
REFUNDS, CREDITS & CANCELLATIONS:
- Class cancellations due to low enrollment will be made the Thursday prior to each session. The Y will gladly issue a credit or refund if the participant cannot be placed in a similar class.
- Credits or refunds cannot be issued for individual classes missed, vacations or cancelling out of a class after the Wednesday prior to a new session, with the exception of a written medical excuse. Requests for credits and refunds will not be processed after the last date of the program. All credits and refunds are subject to director approval and may be prorated based on request date.
- Preschool, camp and school age child care registration fees are non-refundable.
- Change requests for classes must be submitted in writing prior to attending the new class or class time. All changes must be approved by the program director.
RETURNED CHECKS/BANK DRAFTS:
A $15.00 fee will be charged for every check or bank draft that is returned to us with non-sufficient funds (NSF). Non-payment may result in membership or program termination.
All community participants will receive a key tag to scan at the Welcome Center each time they attend a program. These key tags ensure a convenient, secure check-in for everyone who comes to the Y.
Key tags can be picked up at the Member Service desk upon registering or prior to the first week of programs.
Adults accompanying children must have a photo on file or provide a photo ID at time of check-in.