Registering Online has many benefits!
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
- Convenient - Register and pay anytime, from anywhere!
- Saves Time - In a matter of minutes, you can set up your account and enroll for your program.
- Receive email reminders about upcoming registrations and programs.
AWAY members receive member program rates during community registration dates.
All Community Participants need to have a completed participation agreement form on file.
REFUNDS, CREDITS & CANCELLATIONS:
1. The Y will gladly issue a credit or refund due to a cancelled program, or written medical excuse.
2. Class cancellations due to low enrollment will be made the Thursday prior to each session. Refunds will be issued if the participant cannot be placed in a similar class.
3. Credits or refunds cannot be issued for individual classes missed, vacations or cancelling out of a class after the Wednesday prior to a new session.
4. Credits or refunds must be approved by the program director, and are subject to an $8.00 cancellation fee. All credits expire within six months from date of issue.
5. Preschool, camp and school age child care registration fees are non-refundable.
6. Change requests for classes must be submitted in writing prior to attending the new class or time.
RETURNED CHECKS/BANK DRAFTS:
A $15.00 fee will be charged for every check or bank draft that is returned to us with non-sufficient funds (NSF). Non-payment may result in membership or program termination.